WTF? - A Industrial Design students rants

industrial design rantings, mediocre humor.

Monday, February 06, 2006

This is why we need designers


DSC02170
Originally uploaded by joywrex.
This scene is a few feet away from my house. I walk my dog to this park where homeless people hang out and drink. A day before this picture was taken that KFC bucket was filled with some type of motor oil and left there. Since then it has been kicked over into the drainage area to go into the bay. My dog wants to lick it. And i thought him chocking on the 100's of chicken bones on the streets of Oakland was bad...
So my question is: Do people not know any better? I think they do. I have talked to a lot of people who think that we are a dead species walking. So they are on a mission to help the planet out by trying to get rid of the plague that is humans. It sounds crazy but I think this is going to be the trend for the people who think they can’t make a difference. Live fast-Die young. Thanks a lot Oakland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home